GameDay collects, holds and processes certain personal data about our platform users (“data subjects”). As a data subject, you have a legal right, under EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) to find out about our use of your personal data specifically the right to:
- Confirmation that your personal data is being processed by us;
- Access to and delete your personal data;
- Any sharing or transfers of your personal data;
- How long we hold your personal data;
- Your rights under the GDPR including, but not limited to, your rights to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data at any time and/or to object to our processing of it.
No fee is payable under normal circumstances. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for requests that are manifestly unfounded, excessive, or repetitive. Such charges will be based only on the administrative cost that we will incur in order to respond.
We will respond to all subject access requests within one month of receipt and will aim to provide all required information to you within the same period. If we require more information from you, or if your request is unusually complicated, we may require more time and will inform you accordingly.